New To Yoga? Anna's got you covered!!
10 Minute Flow - Nicole Meade
45 Minute Shoulders - Kristyn McGeehan
30 Minute Power - Anna Kennedy
A very rough recording. There are black spots at a few points when there is no movement necessary (finding your breath at the start, savasana, etc)
60 Minute Yogalates - Jessica Taroff
Family Friendly Flows
10 Minute Preschool Yoga - Leah Wiengand
10 Minute Meditation - Kristyn McGeehan
Grounding/Calming Meditation - Kristyn McGeehan
1. Create a slightly angled, back support in a reclining direction.
2. Sitting with the base of your spine at the short edge of your back support and recline onto the pillows.
3. With your legs in Butterfly (soles of the feet together and knees opened like a book) Place a throw pillow under each knee for support. There should be NO sensation in either knee. If there is indeed sensation.. extend legs long and support the backs of knees with the throw pillows or some variation that allows your legs to be comfortable.
4. Using folded blankets under each elbow create a cozy resting platform for each forearm.
Cover yourself with a blanket if you like. Make yourself as comfy and cozy as possible.
Aaaaaaand relax... breathe without manipulation or effort. Allow the ease and lightness of the shape to guide you to peace and relaxation.
When you’re ready to return to movement and awareness.... slowly and gently bring yourself out with the same kindness and loving ease that you would wake a loved one with.
2. Sit with side of hip flush with the short edge of the pillow pile. Legs can extended long. Twist the front of your torso toward the pillow pile. Placing your hands on either side of the pillows for support, slowly lower your torso onto the inclined pile and snuggle in, allowing your head to rest on whichever cheek is most comfortable.